Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Olympia WA
If you’re browsing this site, you’ve probably already realized that your regular doctor isn’t going to be much help in treating your menopause symptoms. Fortunately providers like Renew Youth™ offer the resources you need to take charge of your healthcare and challenge your PCP’s assumption that menopause symptoms can’t be treated.
…the truth of the matter is:
Hormone therapy is safe and it can help with all of your menopause symptoms. The main challenge is finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Olympia WA.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Using bioidentical hormones is extremely important for your health and safety during menopause treatment. Synthetic hormones contain slight molecular differences from your body’s natural hormones, and this can cause serious harm. For example, using progestin, the synthetic form of progesterone, has been linked to increased risk of cancer in women. At Renew Youth™, we prescribe bioidentical versions of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone in our treatments for your safety.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Olympia WA
Once you find doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Olympia WA, your work is only half done. You still need to verify that they will be using the hormones correctly. You need to be certain your doctors will be following a quality treatment protocol that includes multiple safeguards for your health.
For example, at Renew Youth™ our doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Olympia WA follow our proven safe and effective treatment protocol which calls for:
- Consideration of all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Lab testing to determine the right dose of each hormone for each woman
- Always prescribing bioidentical progesterone and estrogen together to moderate the effects of estrogen
- Using a compounding pharmacy so women get a gentler treatment with two forms of estrogen
- Adjusting treatment based on ongoing lab testing and how women feel
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
Doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Olympia WA can definitely help you fight common menopause symptoms like hot flashes, memory issues, and mood swings. But this is not the only reason we recommend hormone therapy. By restoring a natural, youthful balance to your body chemistry, hormone therapy can provide:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
Are you ready to find relief from menopause symptoms and start feeling like yourself again? Contact Renew Youth™. We can provide more information about our treatment options and then help you make an appointment with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Olympia WA.a