Have you been getting heavier, balder, more fatigued, and less interested in sex with every passing year? The problem isn’t the date on the calendar. It’s low testosterone.
Testosterone is the feel-good hormone for the male body. Without healthy testosterone, your body simply won’t function its best. This is exactly why your better aging strategy must include testosterone therapy. It’s the foundation of everything Renew Youth™ will do to get you back to being you.
Facts About Testosterone Therapy
- Men can begin to experience symptoms of low testosterone as early as their late 20s.
- If done correctly, there are no side effects from testosterone therapy. Instead, it actually supports your health by keeping your body functioning like a younger man’s.
- Testosterone does not cause prostate cancer. Excess estrogen (which often accompanies low testosterone) is the root cause of prostate cancer.
- Testosterone isn’t all you need to feel your best. Our therapy also includes measures to balance other vital hormones like estrogen, thyroid, DHEA, cortisol, and growth hormone as needed.
- Twice-weekly injections are the safest and most effective delivery method for testosterone therapy. Self-administered injections are convenient, provide a slow and steady supply of testosterone, and avoid the prostate stress that comes with other delivery methods.
- Safe and effective testosterone therapy includes regular monitoring. You’ll lab test twice per year, see your doctor once per year, and check in with us at regular intervals so we can keep your dosages correct.
Restoring Testosterone The Right Way
Many products and treatments claim to boost testosterone. However, it is very important to understand that you do not just need more testosterone, you need the exact right amount of testosterone for your unique body and your specific symptoms.
At Renew Youth™, we focus on optimizing testosterone levels using personalized dosages tailored to your needs. Unlike some providers, we are not content to give you “normal” testosterone. After all, what’s “normal” for your age may be low testosterone! Additionally, you could test in the low end of the “normal lab tested range” for testosterone and still have symptoms.
Remember, any physician who tells a man experiencing clear symptoms of andropause that his testosterone levels are “normal” and that he does not need treatment is doing a serious disservice to that patient. We will not subject you to this mistreatment at Renew Youth™. Instead, we will provide accurate information and quality treatment options based on years of research and study. We can help you achieve your better aging goals.