Are you struggling with weight gain, hair loss, memory problems, fatigue, and low sex drive? These are not inevitable consequences of aging.
They are symptoms of andropause, or age-related male hormone decline. Andropause can be treated! At Renew Youth™, we specialize in providing comprehensive, safe, and effective treatment for all your andropause symptoms through our Renew Man program.
Facts About Andropause
- Andropause affects ALL men as they age.
- The age-related testosterone decline that triggers andropause can begin as early as your late 20s, though you may not actually be diagnosed with low testosterone until your 40s or 50s.
- The best way to replace testosterone is with twice-weekly self-administered injections.
- Testosterone therapy does not cause prostate cancer. Excess estrogen causes prostate cancer.
- Men need more than testosterone to conquer andropause. Our andropause treatment includes measures to balance other vital hormones like estrogen, DHEA, thyroid, cortisol, and growth hormone.
- Hormone therapy can begin relieving andropause symptoms within just 1 or 2 weeks of treatment. For most men, all symptoms will disappear in 3 to 6 weeks. The results will last as long as you continue treatment.
What is “Normal” Testosterone?
The fact that “normal” testosterone means different things to different healthcare providers presents a major hurdle for men who need andropause treatment. For example, older men with low testosterone are often told this is “normal” for their age. Others are told their testosterone is acceptable because it falls within the “normal lab tested range,” even though men are likely to experience andropause symptoms at the lower end of this range.
At Renew Youth™, we don’t think in terms of “normal” levels. Instead, we think in terms of optimal levels. Optimal testosterone means the amount of testosterone you need to feel your best, without unpleasant symptoms. This will mean something slightly different for each individual. At Renew Youth™, we will work closely with you to develop a personalized andropause treatment plan that includes the precise amounts of testosterone and other hormones you need to achieve your better aging goals. Our treatments are safe and effective and based on nearly 20 years of experience in better aging for men.