Don’t give up on your sex life! Renew Youth™ offers treatment options for female sexual dysfunction in Winter Park FL.
There are about two dozen FDA-approved drugs aimed at relieving male sexual dysfunction, but none for women. Why? For starters, women don’t talk about this problem much. Another significant hurdle to treatment is the fact that female arousal and orgasm are more complicated than the male process. This makes it very difficult to produce a single treatment that will help all women. Fortunately, Renew Youth™ is here to help you find the solutions for female sexual dysfunction in Winter Park FL that work for you. We have a variety of treatment options to choose from, each of which can be customized to your needs.
What is Female Sexual Dysfunction?
The most common types of female sexual dysfunction in Winter Park FL are:
- Low sex drive
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining arousal
- Persistent difficulty achieving orgasm
- Sexual pain or discomfort
Because sex is closely linked to emotions, in some cases these symptoms can be traced back to relationship problems or negative attitudes towards sex. But for many women, the problem has a biological component as well. When this is the case, treatment for female sexual dysfunction in Winter Park FL can provide an effective solution.
Menopause Makes it Worse
For many women, menopause is the first time they have trouble in the bedroom. The reason for this is that during menopause levels of certain very important hormones related to reproduction and sexual experience change dramatically. This can result in:
- Vaginal dryness due to low estrogen
- Reduced desire for sex due to low progesterone
- Difficulty maintaining interest and arousal due to low estrogen
- Issues with orgasm due to low testosterone
Once these hormonal imbalances are corrected, women naturally recover the healthy sexuality they had when they were in their reproductive prime. Plus, they will also see improvement in any other menopause symptoms they may be experiencing.
Treatment Options for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Winter Park FL
A healthy sex life is not something you should have to give up on as you age. At Renew Youth™, have many treatment options for female sexual dysfunction in Winter Park FL for you to try.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: When female sexual dysfunction is rooted in hormonal imbalance, naturally the best way to find relief is to correct this imbalance with quality hormone replacement therapy. We will run lab tests to check your current levels of vital hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone, and then come up with a personalized plan to restore them to healthy levels and relieve vaginal dryness, low sex drive, and arousal issues.
- Treatments for Low Libido: Both mind and body are involved in sexual desire. We offer treatments to support both. For example, we can prescribe apomorphine to stimulate dopamine in the brain and enhance sexual response and L-Arginine or Sildenafil to enhance genital blood flow and arousal.
- Oxytocin Treatment: If your main concern is orgasm, oxytocin treatment can be very effective. Sometimes called the “love hormone,” oxytocin should spike during foreplay to pave the way for a strong orgasm. By providing you with a prescription oxytocin nasal spray to use before sex, we can replace the “love hormone” your body may be missing and enhance both orgasms and the overall sexual experience.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: A topical application of estrogen directly to the vagina can be very effective in correcting vaginal dryness. Because our estrogen cream will not affect your overall hormone balance, you can use it regardless of whether or not you are also receiving hormone therapy.
Ready to Get Started?
If you would like more information about treatments for female sexual dysfunction in Winter Park FL, please contact Renew Youth™ today.