Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Winter Park FL
Has your regular doctor proved less than helpful in addressing your menopause symptoms? Maybe they’ve offered medications that don’t really work, or maybe they’ve basically told you to just live with the problem. You’re absolutely right to be looking for a second opinion.
…the truth of the matter is:
Your menopause symptoms are totally treatable. You just have to make certain that doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Winter Park FL are overseeing your treatment.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones are essential for safe treatment of menopause symptoms. Only bioidentical hormones are molecularly identical to the hormones produced by your own body, so only bioidentical hormones will be absorbed and used properly by the hormone receptors in your body. If synthetic hormones such as progestin (the synthetic form of progesterone) are used in your treatment, this puts you at risk for cancer. You don’t have to worry about adverse outcomes from synthetic hormones at Renew Youth™. We only use bioidentical estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Winter Park FL
Once you find doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Winter Park FL, your work is only half done. You still need to verify that they will be using the hormones correctly. You need to be certain your doctors will be following a quality treatment protocol that includes multiple safeguards for your health.
For example, at Renew Youth™ our doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Winter Park FL follow our proven safe and effective treatment protocol which calls for:
- Consideration of all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Lab testing to determine the right dose of each hormone for each woman
- Always prescribing bioidentical progesterone and estrogen together to ensure estrogen is absorbed properly
- Using a compounding pharmacy so that estradiol and estriol can be included in estrogen treatment
- Ongoing lab testing and monitoring to ensure treatment remains effective in relieving symptoms
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
Doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Winter Park FL can definitely help you fight common menopause symptoms like hot flashes, memory issues, and mood swings. But this is not the only reason we recommend hormone therapy. With balanced estrogen and other hormones, women experience:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
If you are ready to take control of your healthcare and get the treatment you need to beat menopause symptoms and improve your quality of life as you age, Contact Renew Youth™ today. We’ll be happy to pair you with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Winter Park FL.