Get expert low testosterone treatment in West Chester OH from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
If you’re having memory problems, trouble sleeping, or issues with weight gain now that you’re older, it can be tempting to blame bad genes. Your family’s genetic legacy really only controls about 30 percent of your aging process. The rest is up to factors you control, including diet, exercise, stress, and hormones. Often, the reason men feel less manly as they age is because they have low testosterone. The good news is that low testosterone treatment in West Chester OH can help. Our treatments are safe and effective and always administered under the care of a qualified low T doctor in West Chester OH.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
Renew Youth’s doctors are all board-certified physicians who specialize in helping men look and feel their best as they age. They utilize Renew Youth’s proven, science-based protocol for low testosterone treatment in West Chester OH. Treatment will include the following steps:
- Lab tests. Due to differences in body chemistry, andropause is not a uniform experience for all men. This means it is important to run lab tests on each of your vital hormones–including testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, and more–in order to determine the nature of your hormonal imbalance.
- Diagnosis. After examining your lab tests and considering your symptoms, your doctor will be able to confirm that you are suffering from low T and prescribe the necessary treatments.
- Treatment. No two treatment plans will be alike, because your West Chester OH low T doctor will be prescribing specific dosages of hormones designed to bring your unique body chemistry in to balance. To boost testosterone, your doctor will prescribe twice-weekly testosterone injections. This delivery method is safe, natural, and easy enough to do in the comfort of your own home.
- Relief. Most men will begin seeing results from low testosterone treatment in West Chester OH in just one or two weeks of treatment. By the end of the sixth week of treatment, you should be enjoying a healthy sex drive and seeing results from any weight loss efforts. You’ll continue to experience relief as long as you continue with your treatment.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Our low testosterone treatment in West Chester OH includes ongoing monitoring of your symptoms and your hormone levels to ensure you are always getting the exact right amounts of the hormones you need to feel your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in West Chester OH Today
If you’re eager to learn more about renewing your youthful vigor and zest for life, contact Renew Youth now. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about low testosterone treatment in West Chester OH. When you’re ready to schedule your first consultation, let us know and we’ll pair you with an expert Renew Youth doctor in West Chester OH.