Get expert low testosterone treatment in St Louis MO from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
Often, when men develop a bit of a belly or bald spot at an early age they blame bad genes. According to one study, only 30 percent of aging is genetic. The rest is related to things that we can control like diet, exercise, stress, and hormones. Often, the reason men feel less manly as they age is because they have low testosterone. The good news is that low testosterone treatment in St Louis MO can help. All you have to do is contact us and we’ll put you in touch with an expert Renew Youth low T doctor in St Louis MO who can facilitate safe and effective treatment.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
Renew Youth’s doctors are all board-certified physicians who specialize in helping men look and feel their best as they age. They are able to provide superior relief from andropause symptoms because they adhere to Renew Youth’s proven system for safe and effective low testosterone treatment in St Louis MO. Here’s what you can expect from this treatment.
- Lab tests. Due to differences in body chemistry, andropause is not a uniform experience for all men. This means it is important to run lab tests on each of your vital hormones–including testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, and more–in order to determine the nature of your hormonal imbalance.
- Diagnosis. After examining your lab tests and considering your symptoms, your doctor will be able to confirm that you are suffering from low T and prescribe the necessary treatments.
- Treatment. Your St Louis MO low T doctor will create an individualized treatment plan just for you, with personalized dosages of all relevant hormones designed to restore balance to your body and relieve your symptoms. For men who need to replace testosterone (as almost all andropausal men do) we typically recommend testosterone injections as the most natural and effective means for boosting your testosterone levels. These injections are simple enough for you to self-administer at home.
- Relief. Just a few weeks of low testosterone treatment in St Louis MO is enough to begin finding relief from some of your andropause symptoms. After six weeks, all andropause symptoms should be showing marked improvement. The results will last as long as the treatment continues.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Any quality low testosterone treatment in St Louis MO must recognize that your body chemistry is going to continue to change. At Renew Youth, we account for this by ensuring you have ongoing contact with your doctor to check your hormone levels and discuss your symptoms. Your treatment will be adjusted as needed to ensure you continue feeling your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in St Louis MO Today
If you’re eager to learn more about renewing your youthful vigor and zest for life, contact Renew Youth now. We’ll be happy to explain what makes our low testosterone treatment in St Louis MO so special in more detail. As soon as you feel comfortable, we’ll connect you with a Renew Youth doctor in St Louis MO so you can schedule your first consultation.