Get expert low testosterone treatment in Seattle WA from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
Have you been having more and more trouble sleeping, remembering things, and maintaining a healthy sex drive recently? You may be suffering from andropause, an age-related hormonal decline that affects all men to some degree. Your regular doctor may not know how to make you feel better, but Renew Youth low T doctors in Seattle WA do. The doctors in our network specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of age-related hormone decline using our proven protocol for low testosterone treatment in Seattle WA.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
Renew Youth’s doctors are all board-certified physicians who specialize in helping men look and feel their best as they age. They utilize Renew Youth’s proven, science-based protocol for low testosterone treatment in Seattle WA. You can expect to go through the following steps in your treatment:
- Lab tests. Each man experiences andropause in his own unique way. In order to know how much your testosterone levels have dropped and whether or not any other hormones have also become imbalanced, your doctor will order detailed lab tests for you.
- Diagnosis. The next step is for your doctor to examine your test results to arrive at a diagnosis. Your doctor will explain which of your hormones are out of balance and help you understand your treatment options.
- Treatment. No two treatment plans will be alike, because your Seattle WA low T doctor will be prescribing specific dosages of hormones designed to bring your unique body chemistry in to balance. Most treatment plans include twice-weekly testosterone injections you can administer yourself at home.
- Relief. Most men will begin seeing results from low testosterone treatment in Seattle WA in just one or two weeks of treatment. After six weeks, all andropause symptoms should be showing marked improvement. The results will last as long as the treatment continues.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Any quality low testosterone treatment in Seattle WA must recognize that your body chemistry is going to continue to change. At Renew Youth, we account for this by ensuring you have ongoing contact with your doctor to check your hormone levels and discuss your symptoms. Your treatment will be adjusted as needed to ensure you continue feeling your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in Seattle WA Today
Ready to reconnect with that younger, more energized, sexier you? Contact Renew Youth today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about low testosterone treatment in Seattle WA. When you’re ready to start your individualized treatment, we’ll refer you to a qualified Renew Youth doctor in Seattle WA.