Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Saratoga Springs NY
Because most PCPs are inexperienced in menopause treatment and are operating on outdated information about hormone therapy, they often tell women that they have no choice but to live with their symptoms. You’re absolutely right to be looking for a second opinion.
…the truth of the matter is:
Your menopause symptoms are totally treatable. You just have to make certain that doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Saratoga Springs NY are overseeing your treatment.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones are a key part of any safe treatment protocol because the body treats them just like its own natural hormones. Synthetic hormones, however, contain minute but significant differences from natural hormones, which can be dangerous. The synthetic form of progesterone, progestin, is particularly dangerous as it has been linked to the development of cancers.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Saratoga Springs NY
Once you find doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Saratoga Springs NY, your work is only half done. You still need to verify that they will be using the hormones correctly. It is very important to evaluate the treatment protocols the doctors will be using to make sure all possible safeguards are included.
For example, at Renew Youth our doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Saratoga Springs NY follow our proven safe and effective treatment protocol which calls for:
- Considering all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Basing all dosages on lab tests
- Always prescribing estrogen and progesterone together to moderate the effects of estrogen
- Using a compounding pharmacy so that estradiol and estriol can be included in estrogen treatment
- Adjusting treatment based on ongoing lab testing and how women feel
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
Discomfort from menopause symptoms like hot flashes, hair changes, and weight gain is definitely the primary motivating factor in seeking treatment from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Saratoga Springs NY. In addition to providing fast relief from immediate symptoms, this treatment can also deliver important long-term health benefits. By restoring a natural, youthful balance to your body chemistry, hormone therapy can provide:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
We invite any woman who wants the power to make her own menopause healthcare decisions to contact us now. We can provide more information about our treatment options and then help you make an appointment with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Saratoga Springs NY.