Get expert low testosterone treatment in Sacramento CA from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
Most men do realize that they need testosterone in order to stay healthy and vigorous as they age. But did you know that all men will experience a natural decline in testosterone and other vital hormones as they age? Whether you are 30 or 80, if age-related hormone decline, aka andropause, has begun you can benefit from low testosterone treatment in Sacramento CA. It all starts with a consultation with a Renew Youth low T doctor in Sacramento CA who can test your hormone levels and provide safe and effective treatment options to relieve your andropause symptoms.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
Each doctor in the Renew Youth Network is a board-certified specialist in healthy male aging. They are able to provide superior relief from andropause symptoms because they adhere to Renew Youth’s proven system for safe and effective low testosterone treatment in Sacramento CA. You can expect to go through the following steps in your treatment:
- Lab tests. Due to differences in body chemistry, andropause is not a uniform experience for all men. In order to know how much your testosterone levels have dropped and whether or not any other hormones have also become imbalanced, your doctor will order detailed lab tests for you.
- Diagnosis. Your Renew Youth doctor will go over your lab test results with you, explaining how each hormone is related to your symptoms.
- Treatment. As far as treatment goes, the whole goal is to bring your hormones into balance. This may require a mix of hormone replacement and hormone blockers, along with changes to your diet and activity level. Your Sacramento CA low T doctor will create a personalized treatment plan just for you. To boost testosterone, your doctor will prescribe twice-weekly testosterone injections. This delivery method is safe, natural, and easy enough to do in the comfort of your own home.
- Relief. Just a few weeks of low testosterone treatment in Sacramento CA is enough to begin finding relief from some of your andropause symptoms. After six weeks, all andropause symptoms should be showing marked improvement. The results will last as long as the treatment continues.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Any quality low testosterone treatment in Sacramento CA must recognize that your body chemistry is going to continue to change. At Renew Youth, we account for this by ensuring you have ongoing contact with your doctor to check your hormone levels and discuss your symptoms. Your treatment will be adjusted as needed to ensure you continue feeling your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in Sacramento CA Today
If you’re ready to look and feel like yourself again, call or click to contact Renew Youth now. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about low testosterone treatment in Sacramento CA. When you’re ready to schedule your first consultation, let us know and we’ll pair you with an expert Renew Youth doctor in Sacramento CA.