Don’t Give Up on Your Sex Life! Renew Youth Offers Treatment Options for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Syracuse NY
There are about two dozen FDA-approved drugs aimed at relieving male sexual dysfunction, but none for women. Why? Part of the reason is that arousal and orgasm can be more complicated for women than for men. This makes it more difficult to solve the problem with a one-size-fits-all pill. Fortunately, Renew Youth is here to help you find the solutions for female sexual dysfunction in Reno NV that work for you. We have a variety of treatment options to choose from, each of which can be customized to your needs.
Female Sexual Dysfunction in Reno NV Gets Worse with Menopause
Many women first experience symptoms of female sexual dysfunction during menopause. The reason for this is that during menopause levels of certain very important hormones related to reproduction and sexual experience change dramatically. This can create the following sexual problems:
- Vaginal dryness due to low estrogen
- Low libido due to low progesterone
- Poor arousal due to low estrogen
- Difficulty achieving orgasm due to low testosterone
Once these hormonal imbalances are corrected, women naturally recover the healthy sexuality they had when they were in their reproductive prime. Plus, they will also see improvement in any other menopause symptoms they may be experiencing.
Treatment Options for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Reno NV
A healthy sex life is not something you should have to give up on as you age. At Renew Youth, have many treatment options for female sexual dysfunction in Reno NV for you to try.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: When female sexual dysfunction is rooted in hormonal imbalance, naturally the best way to find relief is to correct this imbalance with quality hormone replacement therapy. We will run lab tests to check your current levels of vital hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone, and then come up with a personalized plan to restore them to healthy levels and relieve vaginal dryness, low sex drive, and arousal issues.
- Treatments for Low Libido: Both mind and body are involved in sexual desire. We offer treatments to support both. For example, we can prescribe apomorphine to stimulate dopamine in the brain and enhance sexual response and L-Arginine or Sildenafil to enhance genital blood flow and arousal.
- Oxytocin Treatment: If your main concern is orgasm, oxytocin treatment can be very effective. Sometimes called the “love hormone,” oxytocin should spike during foreplay to pave the way for a strong orgasm. By providing you with a prescription oxytocin nasal spray to use before sex, we can replace the “love hormone” your body may be missing and enhance both orgasms and the overall sexual experience.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: A topical application of estrogen directly to the vagina can be very effective in correcting vaginal dryness. Because our estrogen cream will not affect your overall hormone balance, you can use it regardless of whether or not you are also receiving hormone therapy.
Contact Renew Youth at 800-859-7511. to schedule your consultation.