Renew Youth’s anti aging doctors in Plano TX help you maintain your zest for life.
While we may adopt the attitudes and habits of our parents as we age, we don’t have to resign ourselves to looking like carbon copies of them when we’re old. According to a recent study from the MacArthur Foundation, genetics only accounts for 30 percent of the aging process. Lifestyle choices including diet and exercise account for the other 70 percent. With help from the anti aging doctors in Plano TX from Renew Youth, you can get expert help taking control of your aging process.
What You Need to Know About Hormones and Aging
As men age, the production of certain hormones–especially testosterone–begins to decline. This can cause symptoms like hair loss, weight gain, low sex drive, and an overall feeling of being old and tired. The decrease in the production of essential hormones also contributes to chronic illness in older men. It is important to realize the role that hormones play in how you look and feel, because this opens the door to the idea that treating hormonal decline with the help of qualified anti aging doctors in Plano TX can help you feel better.
We Address 4 Vital Aspects of Healthy Aging
Hormones are an important part of healthy aging, but not the only part. At Renew Youth, our anti aging doctors in Plano TX take a whole man approach to making you look and feel better, providing help with the following 4 key aspects of aging:
Hormones: Hormones must be raised to healthy levels and balanced in order for you to feel your best. At Renew Youth, we follow a proven treatment protocol based on ongoing testing of all vital hormones to make sure your hormone levels come up and stay up.
Diet: The old saying you are what you eat certainly applies to andropausal men. You need to eat right to support the effectiveness of your hormone therapy. As part of your treatment, our anti aging doctors in Plano TX can recommend nutritional supplements and/or refer you to one of our certified virtual nutritionists for a comprehensive diet plan.
Activity: Exercise is of course important for maintaining strong muscles and bones as you age. We offer virtual personal trainer services to help you create an exercise plan that will work for you.
Stress: Stress can greatly accelerate signs of aging. There is a chemical reason for this–the stress hormone, cortisol, is very damaging to cells and tissues. We can provide recommendations to help you deal with stress and keep cortisol in balance.
Why Trust Our Anti Aging Doctors in Plano TX
At Renew Youth, healthy aging is our specialty, and all of our anti aging doctors in Plano TX have strong backgrounds in this area of medicine. We base all of our treatments on proven science and back up our claims as to our treatments’ effectiveness with lab testing that will clearly show your progress towards balanced hormones. You can rely on us to help you achieve your healthy aging goals and maintain your vigor and zest for life well into your golden years.