Don’t give up on your sex life! Renew Youth™ offers treatment options for female sexual dysfunction in Philadelphia PA.
Is female sexual dysfunction keeping you from enjoying a healthy sex life? You’re missing out on more than orgasms. A healthy sex life can also help strengthen bonds with a partner and support your emotional well-being. It has benefits for your health too, because women who have good sex tend to get better sleep and have lower levels of damaging stress hormones. The good news is you can get treated for female sexual dysfunction in Philadelphia PA to improve your sex drive, enhance arousal and orgasms, and reduce pain associated with vaginal dryness.
What is Female Sexual Dysfunction?
Because sexual response requires a complicated interaction between your brain, body, and emotions, there are many possible causes or contributing factors for female sexual dysfunction in Philadelphia PA, and the problem may manifest itself in many different ways. However, the most common signs of female sexual dysfunction include:
- Low sex drive
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining arousal
- Persistent difficulty achieving orgasm
- Sexual pain or discomfort
Remember, you don’t have to wait for these symptoms to bring your sex life to a grinding halt. We encourage you to visit us for treatment as soon as female sexual dysfunction in Philadelphia PA even begins to interfere with your sex life.
Menopause Makes it Worse
For many women, menopause is the first time they have trouble in the bedroom. The reason for this is that during menopause levels of certain very important hormones related to reproduction and sexual experience change dramatically. This can create the following sexual problems:
- Fragile vaginal tissue and reduced lubrication due to low estrogen
- Low sex drive due to low progesterone
- Poor arousal due to low estrogen
- Issues with orgasm due to low testosterone
Once these hormonal imbalances are corrected, women naturally recover the healthy sexuality they had when they were in their reproductive prime. Plus, they will also see improvement in any other menopause symptoms they may be experiencing.
Treatment Options for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Philadelphia PA
A healthy sex life is not something you should have to give up on as you age. At Renew Youth™, we have been helping women conquer symptoms of female sexual dysfunction in Philadelphia PA since 1999. We can help you develop a personalized treatment plan that may include
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Menopausal women whose sexual dysfunction problems are rooted in hormonal decline can benefit greatly from hormone replacement therapy. We will run lab tests to check your current levels of vital hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone, and then come up with a personalized plan to restore them to healthy levels and relieve vaginal dryness, low sex drive, and arousal issues.
- Treatments for Low Libido: Both mind and body are involved in sexual desire. We offer treatments to support both. For example, we can prescribe apomorphine to stimulate dopamine in the brain and enhance sexual response and L-Arginine or Sildenafil to enhance genital blood flow and arousal.
- Oxytocin Treatment: When the power and quality of orgasms is the main concern, we recommend oxytocin treatment. We can provide you with a prescription oxytocin nasal spray to be used 30 minutes before sex. By boosting your levels of this “love hormone” you can enhance arousal during foreplay and improve the quality of your orgasms.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: A topical application of estrogen directly to the vagina can be very effective in correcting vaginal dryness. Because our estrogen cream will not affect your overall hormone balance, you can use it regardless of whether or not you are also receiving hormone therapy.
Ready to Get Started?
At Renew Youth™, we strive to provide women with the accurate information they need to make smart choices about treating female sexual dysfunction in Philadelphia PA. If you have any questions about our treatments, or if you would like to make an appointment with a doctor in your area, please contact Renew Youth.