Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Philadelphia PA
Has your regular doctor proved less than helpful in addressing your menopause symptoms? Maybe they’ve offered medications that don’t really work, or maybe they’ve basically told you to just live with the problem. Fortunately providers like Renew Youth™ offer the resources you need to take charge of your healthcare and challenge your PCP’s assumption that menopause symptoms can’t be treated.
…the truth of the matter is:
Hormone replacement therapy is a safe and effective treatment for all your menopause symptoms. The main challenge is finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Philadelphia PA.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones are essential for safe treatment of menopause symptoms. Your body cannot distinguish between bioidentical hormones and your own natural hormones, so these hormones will be absorbed naturally and safely. Synthetic hormones, on the other hand, contain slight molecular differences that affect how they interact with hormone receptors. Serious health problems such as cancer can result from using synthetic hormones such as progestin, which is the synthetic version of progesterone. At Renew Youth™, we are well aware of the dangers of synthetic hormones and we never put our clients at risk.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Philadelphia PA
Simply finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Philadelphia PA does not necessarily guarantee your safety during treatment. You need to make sure the doctors know how to use the hormones properly. It is very important to evaluate the treatment protocols the doctors will be using to make sure all possible safeguards are included.
At Renew Youth™, the treatment protocol used by our doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Philadelphia PA is based on proven science and includes multiple measures to ensure safety and effectiveness:
- Consideration of all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Lab testing to determine the right dose of each hormone for each woman
- Always prescribing estrogen and bioidentical progesterone together to ensure estrogen is absorbed properly
- Using a compounding pharmacy to give women the benefit of two forms of estrogen in their treatment
- Ongoing lab testing and monitoring to ensure treatment remains effective in relieving symptoms
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
While most women are first inspired to visit doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Philadelphia PA to treat menopause symptoms like hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, or insomnia, this is just the beginning of the benefits of hormone therapy. Balancing your hormones will also help support your overall health. Benefits include:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
If you are ready to take control of your healthcare and get the treatment you need to beat menopause symptoms and improve your quality of life as you age, contact Renew Youth™ today. We’ll answer any questions you may have and connect you with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Philadelphia PA.