The only kind of safe hormone replacement is bioidentical hormone replacement in Philadelphia PA.
Are you struggling with menopause symptoms like hot flashes, memory trouble, or low sex drive? Don’t let misinformation about estrogen replacement keep you from finding relief. Instead, contact Renew Youth™. At Renew Youth™, we focus on providing women with the real facts about estrogen, including what you need to know about Bioidentical hormone replacement in Philadelphia PA. Once you understand that this treatment is not only safe and effective in relieving menopause symptoms, but can also help promote healthy aging of virtually every system in the body, you’ll be able to make your own informed decision regarding your future.
What’s So Special about Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones are exactly like the natural hormones your body produced in abundance when you were in your physical and sexual prime. Think of them like “keys” that fit the “locks” of the hormone receptors in your body perfectly. This means they will be absorbed safely and naturally-just like your own natural hormones are. Synthetic hormones contain slight molecular differences from your natural hormones, which prevents them from interacting properly with hormone receptors, often with disastrous results for your health. You should be particularly careful not to take progestin, which is the synthetic form of progesterone. Progestin is known to increase the risk of cancer. At Renew Youth™, we are well aware of the risks and dangers of synthetic hormones, which is why we do not prescribe them. When you come to us for bioidentical hormone replacement in Philadelphia PA, you will get bioidentical versions of all the hormones you may need including:
How to Identify a Quality Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Program
Lots of treatments and products claim they can boost your hormones, but how do you know they are safe? Here’s how you can tell our bioidentical hormone replacement in Philadelphia PA is safe and effective:
- All of our doctors are board-certified.
- Our treatments are based on the latest proven research.
- We do not use synthetic estrogen, progesterone, or testosterone.
- We prescribe a bi-est formula for estrogen therapy, which is safer for most women.
- We always prescribe progesterone to women taking estrogen to help ensure estrogen binds to the correct receptors in the body.
- We never provide one-size-fits-all hormone dosages. Instead, we test your hormones before and during treatment to make sure your bioidentical hormone replacement in Philadelphia PA always delivers exactly what you need to feel your best.
Get Started with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement in Philadelphia PA
Tired of waiting weeks or months for an appointment with your regular doctor? Renew Youth™ is ready to provide the bioidentical hormone replacement in Philadelphia PA you need right now. Take the first step now and call 800-859-7511 or click to contact us.