Get expert low testosterone treatment in Orange County CA from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
If you’re having memory problems, trouble sleeping, or issues with weight gain now that you’re older, it can be tempting to blame bad genes. While genetics does affect aging, its role is smaller than you might think. A great deal of how we look and feel as we age is actually related to hormones. For many men, low testosterone is behind many of their symptoms. Fortunately, Renew Youth offers expert low testosterone treatment in Orange County CA to address this problem. Just give us a call or use our online contact form for a referral to an expert low T doctor in Orange County CA.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
Each doctor in the Renew Youth Network is a board-certified specialist in healthy male aging. They are able to provide superior relief from andropause symptoms because they adhere to Renew Youth’s proven system for safe and effective low testosterone treatment in Orange County CA. Here’s what you can expect from this treatment.
- Lab tests. Due to differences in body chemistry, andropause is not a uniform experience for all men. In order to know how much your testosterone levels have dropped and whether or not any other hormones have also become imbalanced, your doctor will order detailed lab tests for you.
- Diagnosis. Your Renew Youth doctor will go over your lab test results with you, explaining how each hormone is related to your symptoms.
- Treatment. No two treatment plans will be alike, because your Orange County CA low T doctor will be prescribing specific dosages of hormones designed to bring your unique body chemistry in to balance. Most treatment plans include twice-weekly testosterone injections you can administer yourself at home.
- Relief. After just a week or two of low testosterone treatment in Orange County CA, you should begin to feel improvement in your mental state. Week six is when most men tell us they really feel like themselves again, complete with youthful energy and sex drive. This feeling will last as long as you keep up with your treatment.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Because your body chemistry will continue to change as time goes on, your doctor will schedule ongoing consultations to talk about how you’re feeling as well as lab tests to confirm that your low testosterone treatment in Orange County CA is continuing to keep your hormones in a healthy balance.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in Orange County CA Today
If you’re ready to look and feel like yourself again, call or click to contact Renew Youth now. We’ll be happy to explain what makes our low testosterone treatment in Orange County CA so special in more detail. When you’re ready to start your individualized treatment, we’ll refer you to a qualified Renew Youth doctor in Orange County CA.