Don’t give up on your sex life! Renew Youth™ offers treatment options for female sexual dysfunction in Orange County CA.
There are 24 FDA-approved drugs for male sexual dysfunction, and zero for women. Female arousal and orgasm is simply more complicated and more mysterious to researchers. This makes it virtually impossible to address all the issues a woman may have with one standard dosage of a drug. Fortunately, Renew Youth™ is here to help you find the solutions for female sexual dysfunction in Orange County CA that work for you. We have a variety of treatment options to choose from, each of which can be customized to your needs.
What is Female Sexual Dysfunction?
The most common types of female sexual dysfunction in Orange County CA are:
- Low sex drive
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining arousal
- Persistent difficulty achieving orgasm
- Sexual pain or discomfort
In some cases, there is a mental, emotional, or relationship problem behind these symptoms. But for many women, the problem has a biological component as well. To find out what’s behind your female sexual dysfunction in Orange County CA, you need to see a doctor.
Menopause Makes it Worse
For many women, menopause is the first time they have trouble in the bedroom. When this is the case, the problem is most likely rooted in hormonal imbalance. This can result in:
- Vaginal dryness due to low estrogen
- Low sex drive due to low progesterone
- Difficulty maintaining interest and arousal due to low estrogen
- Poor or no orgasms due to low testosterone
When these vital hormones are restored to healthy levels in the body, women naturally find themselves wanting and enjoying sex more. As an added bonus, balanced hormones also relieve many other menopause symptoms and help protect women’s overall health.
Treatment Options for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Orange County CA
Don’t fall victim to the myth that some degree of sexual dysfunction is “normal” for women as they age. At Renew Youth™, have many treatment options for female sexual dysfunction in Orange County CA for you to try.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Menopausal women whose sexual dysfunction problems are rooted in hormonal decline can benefit greatly from hormone replacement therapy. Your therapy will include customized dosages of hormones based on the results of ongoing lab testing and on your description of your symptoms.
- Treatments for Low Libido: Sometimes, you may feel eager for sex but your body simply won’t respond. In this situation, treatments like female stimulation cream or L-Arginine injections can be very effective in improving sensitivity and arousal.
- Oxytocin Treatment: When the power and quality of orgasms is the main concern, we recommend oxytocin treatment. We can provide you with a prescription oxytocin nasal spray to be used 30 minutes before sex. By boosting your levels of this “love hormone” you can enhance arousal during foreplay and improve the quality of your orgasms.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: When sex is painful due to dry, inelastic vaginal tissue, we can prescribe a topical cream to help rejuvenate the area. Because our estrogen cream will not affect your overall hormone balance, you can use it regardless of whether or not you are also receiving hormone therapy.
Ready to Get Started?
At Renew Youth™, we strive to provide women with the accurate information they need to make smart choices about treating female sexual dysfunction in Orange County CA. If you have any questions about our treatments, or if you would like to make an appointment with a doctor in your area, please contact Renew Youth.