Discover your options for safe and effective menopause treatment in Oklahoma City OK.
It can be frustrating to try to find relief for menopause symptoms through your regular doctor. You’ll have to wait for appointments and your doctor may not know what to prescribe. Renew Youth™ offers a different experience. We can provide high-quality, customized choices for menopause treatment in Oklahoma City OK that will address your unique symptoms quickly and effectively. We offer:
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Growth hormone therapy
- Sexual dysfunction therapy
- Adrenal fatigue therapy
- Hair loss therapy
- Facial treatments
- Injectable nutrient therapy
Find Relief for Every Menopause Symptom
Your menopause experience is as unique as you are. At Renew Youth™, we work hard to get to know each woman as an individual. This enables us to provide personalized treatments to address your specific needs and concerns. When you trust us with your menopause treatment in Oklahoma City OK, you can rest assured you’ll get expert care based on proven science to relieve:
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Memory loss
- Hair loss
- Low sex drive
- Vaginal dryness
- Dry skin
- Weight gain
Other Health Benefits of Menopause Treatment in Oklahoma City OK
Getting expert menopause treatment in Oklahoma City OK does more than relieve your symptoms. It puts all of your vital hormones in balance to deliver important health benefits as you age. For example, keeping estrogen levels optimized has benefits for your heart, brain, bones, eyes, teeth, skin, and metabolism. Estrogen also protects against a wide variety of cancers.
Trust Renew Youth™ for Safe Menopause Treatment
Don’t let misinformation about the safety of estrogen replacement stop you from getting the menopause treatment in Oklahoma City OK you need to look and feel your best. At Renew Youth™, we know how to prescribe estrogen correctly to protect women from health risks or side effects. Our menopause treatment includes many safeguards:
- Bioidentical hormones (synthetics have been linked to adverse treatment outcomes including cancer)
- Pairing of estrogen and progesterone (to protect against unchecked cell growth)
- Bi-est formula with two forms of estrogen (for gentler, safer therapy)
- Consideration of all hormones affecting menopause symptoms (including estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, thyroid, and DHEA)
- Safe delivery methods (taking estrogen orally is dangerous)
- Ongoing lab testing and monitoring from a board-certified physician
Ready to Feel Better?
Are you ready to reclaim, the energy, focus, and enthusiasm for life you had before menopause symptoms got in the way? All you have to do is call Renew Youth™ at 800-859-7511. We’ll help you create your personalized menopause treatment in Oklahoma City OK.