Renew Youth’s anti aging doctors in Mesa AZ help you maintain your zest for life.
Aging is a fact of life for everyone on the planet. Fortunately, you don’t have to resign yourself to looking and feeling old just because of a date on a calendar. One study found that while 30 percent of aging is genetic, the other 70 percent is totally in our control. If you want to take control of the non-genetic part of the aging process, the best thing you can do is contact one of Renew Youth’s anti aging doctors in Mesa AZ now.
What You Need to Know About Hormones and Aging
Hormonal decline is a natural part of aging. In fact, in some men it begins as early as the late 20s, though they may not feel its effects until decades later, when common andropause symptoms like hair loss, weight gain, low sex drive, and mental fuzziness make men start feeling old. This decrease in the production of essential hormones also contributes to chronic illness in older men. It is important to realize the role that hormones play in how you look and feel, because this opens the door to the idea that treating hormonal decline with the help of qualified anti aging doctors in Mesa AZ can help you feel better.
We Address 4 Vital Aspects of Healthy Aging
At Renew Youth, our anti aging doctors in Mesa AZ take a whole man approach to making you look and feel better, providing help with the following 4 key aspects of aging:
Hormones: Hormones must be raised to healthy levels and balanced in order for you to feel your best. At Renew Youth, we follow a proven treatment protocol based on ongoing testing of all vital hormones to make sure your hormone levels come up and stay up. We only use bioidentical hormones foe your safety.
Diet: In order to see the most dramatic change in symptoms like weight gain, you obviously need to maintain a healthy diet. Our anti aging doctors in Mesa AZ can provide recommendations for supplements you might take, and we also offer virtual nutritionist services.
Activity: Staying active is essential for healthy aging. We offer virtual personal trainer services to help you create an exercise plan that will work for you.
Stress: If you want a lesson in how stress affects aging, just go look at some before and after pictures of various US presidents. The stress of the job has caused their body to release large amounts of the hormone cortisol which is very damaging to cells and tissues, making it look like they spent more than 4 or 8 years in office. We can provide recommendations to help you deal with stress and keep cortisol in balance.
Why Trust Our Anti Aging Doctors in Mesa AZ
At Renew Youth, healthy aging is our specialty, and all of our anti aging doctors in Mesa AZ have strong backgrounds in this area of medicine. All of our treatments and advice are based on proven science. You can rely on us to help you achieve your healthy aging goals and maintain your vigor and zest for life well into your golden years.