Correct male hormone imbalance in Medina OH quickly and safely with Renew Youth™
Low testosterone used to be a problem mainly for older men. However, the onset of age-related hormone decline is beginning earlier and earlier. In fact, 10 percent of men now suffer from male hormone imbalance in Medina OH by age 30. Fortunately for you, expert help is at hand from the healthy aging specialists at Renew Youth™.
Symptoms of Male Hormone Imbalance
The symptoms of andropause or male menopause are actually caused by male hormone imbalance. These symptoms include:
- Memory loss
- Low sex drive
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Prostate problems
Visit your regular doctor complaining of these symptoms and you are not likely to get an accurate diagnosis or an effective treatment. For instance, many doctors respond to complaints of insomnia by prescribing a sleep aid, when hormone therapy could provide better relief without the side effects of a medication. Because Renew Youth™ specializes in addressing issues caused by male hormone imbalance in Medina OH, you can rely on us to recommend comprehensive, effective solutions that address the root cause of your symptoms.
Understanding Your Treatment Options
At Renew Youth™, we address your unique symptoms with personalized treatments for male hormone imbalance in Medina OH:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Using self-administered testosterone injections, estrogen blockers, and other treatments as needed, we can help restore a healthy, youthful balance to your body chemistry.
- Growth Hormone Stimulation: If you are suffering from fatigue, insomnia, and weight gain, low growth hormone could be partially to blame. We have three different options for stimulating your pituitary to produce more growth hormone so you can beat these symptoms.
- Adrenal Fatigue Therapy: Excessive and/or ongoing stress can wear out your adrenal glands, preventing them from producing the cortisol your body needs on a daily basis. This can make the fatigue associated with male hormone imbalance in Medina OH even worse. We recommend cortisol testing. If you’re low on cortisol, we can provide treatments including nutritional supplements and detoxification to help get your adrenals working better.
- Hair Loss Therapy: There are many potential contributing factors for hair loss. You can rely on our doctors to correctly diagnose the cause of your hair loss and provide appropriate treatment, which may include hormone replacement and nutritional supplements.
- Sexual Dysfunction Therapy: Typically, more testosterone is all men need to get their healthy sex drive back. But if you are still struggling, we do have additional treatments that can help address both desire and performance.
All of our treatments are based on ongoing testing of your vital hormones to ensure the dosages remain safe and effective.
Conquer Male Hormone Imbalance in Medina OH with Renew Youth™
It’s time to take back your life. No more struggling to sleep at night or show a sexual interest in your partner. Contact Renew Youth or fill out our online form to connect with an experienced physician in your area. Stick with our treatment and say goodbye and good riddance to male hormone imbalance in Medina OH.