Get expert low testosterone treatment in Long Beach CA from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
Have you been feeling less “manly” lately? Maybe you’re having trouble losing weight, or maybe you’re not satisfied with your sex drive. You may be suffering from andropause, an age-related hormonal decline that affects all men to some degree. Your regular doctor may not know how to make you feel better, but Renew Youth low T doctors in Long Beach CA do. The doctors in our network specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of age-related hormone decline using our proven protocol for low testosterone treatment in Long Beach CA.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
All Renew Youth doctors are board-certified physicians specializing in healthy aging for men. Naturally this includes ample experience in the Renew Youth protocol for low testosterone treatment in Long Beach CA. Treatment will include the following steps:
- Lab tests. Due to differences in body chemistry, andropause is not a uniform experience for all men. In order to know how much your testosterone levels have dropped and whether or not any other hormones have also become imbalanced, your doctor will order detailed lab tests for you.
- Diagnosis. The next step is for your doctor to examine your test results to arrive at a diagnosis. Your doctor will explain which of your hormones are out of balance and help you understand your treatment options.
- Treatment. Your Long Beach CA low T doctor will create an individualized treatment plan just for you, with personalized dosages of all relevant hormones designed to restore balance to your body and relieve your symptoms. To boost testosterone, your doctor will prescribe twice-weekly testosterone injections. This delivery method is safe, natural, and easy enough to do in the comfort of your own home.
- Relief. Most men will begin seeing results from low testosterone treatment in Long Beach CA in just one or two weeks of treatment. Week six is when most men tell us they really feel like themselves again, complete with youthful energy and sex drive. This feeling will last as long as you keep up with your treatment.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Any quality low testosterone treatment in Long Beach CA must recognize that your body chemistry is going to continue to change. At Renew Youth, we account for this by ensuring you have ongoing contact with your doctor to check your hormone levels and discuss your symptoms. Your treatment will be adjusted as needed to ensure you continue feeling your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in Long Beach CA Today
We take a no-pressure approach to our services, providing accurate information about low testosterone treatment in Long Beach CA so you can make your own decision. When you’re ready—and only then—we’ll refer you to a qualified Renew Youth doctor in Long Beach CA.