Partner with Renew Man in Indian Trail NC to feel like your spirited, youthful self again.
Declining testosterone levels can create andropause symptoms in men as young as age 30, and by age 50, 100 percent of men will experience symptoms. Yet only about 8 percent of American men are currently getting professional treatment for hormone deficiency. What are the other 92 percent doing? They might be trying to improve through diet and exercise alone, they might be trying unsafe herbal cures, or they might just be living with their symptoms. Renew Youth in Indian Trail NC is the answer these men have been looking for. We can help every man suffering from low testosterone with safe and effective treatments tailored to his individual needs.
What is Renew Youth?
Renew Youth is a leading expert in the field of healthy aging for men, including bioidentical hormone therapy. We’ve been studying this complex area of medicine since 1999 and we have amassed considerable knowledge of hormones’ role in the aging process, based on both medical and natural science. When you trust Renew Man in Indian Trail NC with your andropause treatment, you know that you will truly be in good hands and you will not have to worry about adverse outcomes.
How Do I Know Renew Man in Indian Trail NC is Safe & Effective?
Many andropause treatment programs claim to be safe and effective, when in reality they do not offer the level of care that we believe every man deserves. At Renew Man in Indian Trail NC, we have an excellent track record of helping men just like you. Our treatment protocol can honestly be called safe and effective because we take the following measures:
- While testosterone is the most important male hormone, it is not the only one that affects andropause. We test for and treat all vital hormones including estrogen, thyroid, DHEA, and cortisol to ensure we are creating a safe and healthy hormonal balance for each patient.
- We don’t just test your hormone levels once, give you a prescription, and then leave you on your own. Instead, we provide regular follow up care including discussion of how you’re feeling and testing of your hormone levels. We adjust your dosages as needed to ensure you are always getting the exact amount you need to raise your hormones to healthy levels.
- We use self-administered testosterone injections as our preferred method of testosterone delivery. Injections mimic the frequent small doses your body normally would produce to ensure an even supply of testosterone that can be absorbed safely.
- We always use bioidentical hormones that your body cannot distinguish from its own natural hormones.
Ready to See What Renew Youth Can Do for You?
It’s easy to feel like a whole new man with Renew Man in Indian Trail NC. In just 4 to 6 weeks you can feel the effects of the treatment mentally, emotionally, physically, and sexually. All it takes is a phone call to get started!