Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Indian Trail NC
If you’re browsing this site, you’ve probably already realized that your regular doctor isn’t going to be much help in treating your menopause symptoms. Don’t give up! Renew Youth can provide the effective care your regular doctor couldn’t.
…the truth of the matter is:
Hormone therapy is safe and it can help with all of your menopause symptoms. You just have to find the right doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Indian Trail NC.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones are identical to your body’s own natural hormones. This means they will be absorbed safely and naturally. Synthetic hormones are not identical to natural hormones and this can cause serious side effects. The synthetic form of progesterone, progestin, is particularly dangerous as it has been linked to the development of cancers.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Indian Trail NC
Finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Indian Trail NC is a very important first step to finding the quality treatment you need. However, bioidentical hormones must be used correctly in order to be safe and effective. So, before you begin treatment you will want to learn what protocols the doctors follow in providing treatment.
For example, all of our doctors–including the doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Indian Trail NC–follow the same proven safe and effective treatment protocol developed over years of study by our experts. This protocol calls for:
- Considering all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Basing all dosages on lab tests
- Always prescribing estrogen and progesterone together to ensure estrogen is absorbed properly
- Using a compounding pharmacy so that estradiol and estriol can be included in estrogen treatment
- Adjusting treatment based on ongoing lab testing and how women feel
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
While most women are first inspired to visit doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Indian Trail NC to treat menopause symptoms like hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, or insomnia, this is just the beginning of the benefits of hormone therapy. When estrogen and other hormones are in a healthy, youthful balance, women can enjoy:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
We invite any woman who wants the power to make her own menopause healthcare decisions to contact us now. We can provide more information about our treatment options and then help you make an appointment with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Indian Trail NC.