Renew Youth’s anti aging doctors in Indian Trail NC help you maintain your zest for life.
Are you afraid of turning into your father as you age? Don’t be. Research suggests that only 30 percent of how we age is genetic. This means the other 70 percent is fully under our control. To take control of that 70 percent, all you have to do is contact anti aging doctors in Indian Trail NC who use the Renew Youth protocol to help men stay youthful, fit, and vigorous their whole life long.
What You Need to Know About Hormones and Aging
Hormonal decline is a natural part of aging. In fact, in some men it begins as early as the late 20s, though they may not feel its effects until decades later, when common andropause symptoms like hair loss, weight gain, low sex drive, and mental fuzziness make men start feeling old. Some men may also develop certain chronic illnesses related to hormonal decline. The good news is that by reversing hormonal decline with the help of qualified anti aging doctors in Indian Trail NC, you can also reverse many of its ill effects, including the signs and symptoms of aging.
We Address 4 Vital Aspects of Healthy Aging
Hormones are an important part of healthy aging, but not the only part. At Renew Youth, our anti aging doctors in Indian Trail NC take a whole man approach to making you look and feel better, providing help with the following 4 key aspects of aging:
Hormones: Reversing hormonal decline is of course a core goal of any healthy aging program. At Renew Youth, we provide precise doses of bioidentical hormones to balance your hormones safely and effectively.
Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet with the proper amounts of different nutrients is very important for men who want to age gracefully. Our anti aging doctors in Indian Trail NC can provide recommendations for supplements you might take, and we also offer virtual nutritionist services.
Activity: Any healthy aging plan must include sufficient physical activity to stimulate your muscles and help promote good mobility and independence as you age. We offer virtual personal trainer services to help you create an exercise plan that will work for you.
Stress: If you want a lesson in how stress affects aging, just go look at some before and after pictures of various US presidents. The stress of the job has caused their body to release large amounts of the hormone cortisol which is very damaging to cells and tissues, making it look like they spent more than 4 or 8 years in office. We can provide recommendations to help you deal with stress and keep cortisol in balance.
Why Trust Our Anti Aging Doctors in Indian Trail NC
At Renew Youth, healthy aging is our specialty, and all of our anti aging doctors in Indian Trail NC have strong backgrounds in this area of medicine. Plus, we keep up with all the latest research related to male aging so our treatments are always in accordance with the current best understanding of what is safe and effective. You can rely on us to help you achieve your healthy aging goals and maintain your vigor and zest for life well into your golden years.