Renew Youth has Three Types of Female Hormones in Henderson NV to Choose from Based on Your Needs and Goals
At Renew Youth, we give you the straight talk about estrogen and provide safe and effective treatment options to help you restore estrogen to healthy levels. Estrogen is the most important female hormone and it has a tremendous impact on how women look and feel as they age. Without healthy levels of estrogen, you may begin to experience symptoms ranging from mood swings and hot flashes to skin and hair changes or even elevated risk of certain cancers. The good news is you can rely on Renew Youth to boost your estrogen levels safely and effectively with Female Hormones in Henderson NV.
There Are Many Potential Benefits
Symptoms like mood swings, low sex drive, hot flashes, skin changes, and weight gain are often the motivating factor in prompting women to seek Female Hormones in Henderson NV. However, estrogen therapy can do much more. When estrogen is raised and other hormones are brought into a healthy, youthful balance, women’s overall health is protected. Having enough estrogen in the body is very important for:
- Lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol
- Improving heart health
- Protecting brain and memory function
- Protecting against Parkinson’s
- Supporting eye, teeth, and bone health
- Helping to prevent cancer in the breasts, colon, lungs, and ovaries
These are just some of the ways in which Female Hormones in Henderson NV can improve your life.
Yes, Female Hormones in Henderson NV is Safe
Yes, Female Hormones in Henderson NV is safe, provided it is administered as part of a quality treatment protocol and overseen by a board-certified doctor. Here are some of the most important safety precautions that Renew Youth incorporates into our therapy:
- We address all vital hormones, not just estrogen. We are especially careful to boost progesterone when replacing estrogen because progesterone helps the body absorb estrogen safely.
- We only use bioidentical hormones, not synthetics. Synthetic hormones, specifically progestin, have been linked to serious health risks.
- We never prescribe estrogen in pill form, as this has been linked to adverse outcomes in studies.
- We use compounding pharmacies than can mix two types of estrogen, estriol and estradiol, for a gentler treatment.
- We stay in close contact with you to monitor your hormone levels and your symptoms and adjust your therapy as needed.
Do you have additional questions about Female Hormones in Henderson NV? Are you ready to get started with a consultation? Contact Renew Youth at 800-859-7511 today.