Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Dallas TX
Most doctors have no idea how to treat menopause symptoms effectively. They typically try to convince women to mask their symptoms with medications rather than treating them with hormone therapy. It’s time to take charge of your health and challenge your PCP’s outdated advice by turning to the experts at Renew Youth.
…the truth of the matter is:
Your menopause symptoms are totally treatable. You just have to make certain that doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Dallas TX are overseeing your treatment.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones as the best way to replace your own natural hormones, because your body can’t tell the difference between the two types of hormones. Synthetic hormones, however, contain minute but significant differences from natural hormones, which can be dangerous. Using the synthetic hormone progestin is particularly dangerous and irresponsible. This hormone can cause increased risk of cancer in women.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Dallas TX
Finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Dallas TX is a very important first step to finding the quality treatment you need. However, bioidentical hormones must be used correctly in order to be safe and effective. So, before you begin treatment you will want to learn what protocols the doctors follow in providing treatment.
For example, Renew Youth’s doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Dallas TX incorporate the following safeguards when providing menopause treatment:
- Considering all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Basing all dosages on lab tests
- Always prescribing estrogen and progesterone together to ensure estrogen is absorbed properly
- Using a compounding pharmacy so women get a gentler treatment with two forms of estrogen
- Adjusting treatment based on ongoing lab testing and how women feel
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
The primary work of doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Dallas TX is indeed relieving menopause symptoms from hot flashes to low sex drive. However, this is not the only way treatment will change your life. When estrogen and other hormones are in a healthy, youthful balance, women can enjoy:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
Are you ready to find relief from menopause symptoms and start feeling like yourself again? Contact Renew Youth. We’ll be happy to pair you with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Dallas TX.