Renew Youth’s anti aging doctors in Dallas TX help you maintain your zest for life.
Keeping the ravages of time is easier than you might think. Why? Research suggests that only 30 percent of how we age is genetic. This means the other 70 percent is fully under our control. To take control of that 70 percent, all you have to do is contact anti aging doctors in Dallas TX who use the Renew Youth protocol to help men stay youthful, fit, and vigorous their whole life long.
What You Need to Know About Hormones and Aging
As men age, the production of certain hormones–especially testosterone–begins to decline. This can cause symptoms like hair loss, weight gain, low sex drive, and an overall feeling of being old and tired. Hormonal decline is also a leading cause of chronic illness in andropausal men. The good news is that by reversing hormonal decline with the help of qualified anti aging doctors in Dallas TX, you can also reverse many of its ill effects, including the signs and symptoms of aging.
We Address 4 Vital Aspects of Healthy Aging
For best results, treatment programs provided by anti aging doctors in Dallas TX must address the following 4 things:
Hormones: Reversing hormonal decline is of course a core goal of any healthy aging program. At Renew Youth, we provide precise doses of bioidentical hormones to balance your hormones safely and effectively.
Diet: The old saying you are what you eat certainly applies to andropausal men. You need to eat right to support the effectiveness of your hormone therapy. As part of your treatment, our anti aging doctors in Dallas TX can recommend nutritional supplements and/or refer you to one of our certified virtual nutritionists for a comprehensive diet plan.
Activity: Staying active is essential for healthy aging. You can take advantage of our virtual personal trainer services to help you create and stick to an exercise plan.
Stress: If you want a lesson in how stress affects aging, just go look at some before and after pictures of various US presidents. The stress of the job has caused their body to release large amounts of the hormone cortisol which is very damaging to cells and tissues, making it look like they spent more than 4 or 8 years in office. We are always careful to educate our clients about cortisol and recommend steps to limit its influence on their aging process.
Why Trust Our Anti Aging Doctors in Dallas TX
At Renew Youth, healthy aging is our specialty, and all of our anti aging doctors in Dallas TX have strong backgrounds in this area of medicine. We base all of our treatments on proven science and back up our claims as to our treatments’ effectiveness with lab testing that will clearly show your progress towards balanced hormones. You can rely on us to help you achieve your healthy aging goals and maintain your vigor and zest for life well into your golden years.