Get expert low testosterone treatment in Charleston SC from a qualified Renew Youth™ doctor.
When you get older, it can feel like you’re losing things you need–like your sex drive, your mental sharpness, and your hair–while being unable to lose things you don’t need–like that extra weight or the fatigue that makes you want a nap every afternoon. You may be suffering from andropause, an age-related hormonal decline that affects all men to some degree. A visit to your regular doctor may result in a prescription to address some of your symptoms, but not their root cause. To fight andropause symptoms at their source, you need help from Renew Youth’s™ expert low T doctors. Our board-certified physicians can help you feel like yourself again by providing low testosterone treatment in Charleston SC.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
All Renew Youth™ doctors are board-certified physicians specializing in healthy aging for men. They are able to provide superior relief from andropause symptoms because they adhere to Renew Youth’s™ proven system for safe and effective low testosterone treatment in Charleston SC. You can expect to go through the following steps in your treatment:
- Lab tests. Each man experiences andropause in his own unique way. In order to know how much your testosterone levels have dropped and whether or not any other hormones have also become imbalanced, your doctor will order detailed lab tests for you.
- Diagnosis. Your Renew Youth™ doctor will go over your lab test results with you, explaining how each hormone is related to your symptoms.
- Treatment. When it comes to taking testosterone, you will have the choice of twice-weekly injections or a topical testosterone cream. Injections are not only the safest delivery method for testosterone; they are also very convenient because they can be self-administered in your own home. Depending on your specific needs, your treatment may also include measures to block or replace other hormones, as well as options like nutritional supplements or growth hormone stimulation.
- Relief. Just a few weeks of low testosterone treatment in Charleston SC is enough to begin finding relief from some of your andropause symptoms. After six weeks, all andropause symptoms should be showing marked improvement. The results will last as long as the treatment continues.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Our low testosterone treatment in Charleston SC includes ongoing monitoring of your symptoms and your hormone levels to ensure you are always getting the exact right amounts of the hormones you need to feel your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in Charleston SC Today
If you’re eager to learn more about renewing your youthful vigor and zest for life, contact Renew Youth™ now. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about low testosterone treatment in Charleston SC. As soon as you feel comfortable, we’ll connect you with a Renew Youth™ doctor near you so you can schedule your first consultation.