Renew Youth™ offers safe & effective estrogen therapy in Charleston SC to help women stay happy & healthy during menopause.
Looking for accurate information about estrogen therapy in Charleston SC? You’ve come to the right place. At Renew Youth™, we’ve been tracking developments in the field of healthy aging for women since 1999, and we can give you the real facts on menopause symptoms and safe estrogen therapy.
Benefits of Estrogen Therapy
Relief from menopause symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, memory problems, and low sex drive is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of estrogen therapy in Charleston SC. Restoring healthy estrogen levels–and keeping other hormones in balance at the same time–can also bring significant health benefits. Healthy estrogen levels have been shown to play an important role in:
- Lowering LDL cholesterol & increasing HDL cholesterol
- Improving heart health
- Protecting brain & memory function
- Protecting against Parkinson’s
- Supporting eye, teeth, & bone health
- Helping to prevent cancer in the breasts, colon, lungs, and ovaries
Is Estrogen Therapy in Charleston SC Safe?
The risks of estrogen therapy, particularly with regard to breast cancer, have been greatly exaggerated. The truth is that replacing estrogen is actually good for you, but you need the right type and amount of estrogen and other hormones for estrogen therapy in Charleston SC to be safe. Here’s why you should choose Renew Youth’s™ estrogen therapy:
- We always prescribe estrogen and progesterone together. This ensures that estrogen binds to the correct receptors in the body and prevents adverse outcomes.
- We never use synthetic hormones such as progestin that can have dangerous effects. Instead we only use bioidentical hormones.
- We never prescribe estrogen in pill form, as this has been linked to adverse outcomes in studies.
- We use pharmacies that can mix two kinds of estrogen, estradiol and estriol, so you get the forms of estrogen you need. Most doctors only use regular pharmacies and cannot give you the gentler form of estrogen, estriol.
- Dosages of estrogen, progesterone, and other vital hormones are always based on your lab results and your symptoms. We provide ongoing monitoring to make sure your dosages remain safe and effective.
Ready to Feel Like Yourself Again?
If you are ready to bid menopause symptoms farewell and improve your health too, Renew Youth’s™ estrogen therapy in Charleston SC is for you. We invite you to call or email us today to learn more about our treatment options or to get paired with an experienced hormone therapy doctor near you.