Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Charleston SC
Because most PCPs are inexperienced in menopause treatment and are operating on outdated information about hormone therapy, they often tell women that they have no choice but to live with their symptoms. Fortunately providers like Renew Youth™ offer the resources you need to take charge of your healthcare and challenge your PCP’s assumption that menopause symptoms can’t be treated.
…the truth of the matter is:
Hormone replacement therapy is a safe and effective treatment for all your menopause symptoms. The main challenge is finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Charleston SC.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones are identical to your body’s own natural hormones. This means they will be absorbed safely and naturally. Synthetic hormones are not identical to natural hormones and this can cause serious side effects. Using the synthetic hormone progestin is particularly dangerous and irresponsible. This hormone can cause increased risk of cancer in women.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Charleston SC
While you definitely want to trust your menopause treatment to doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Charleston SC, remember that bioidentical hormones can be misused. So, before you begin treatment you will want to learn what protocols the doctors follow in providing treatment.
For example, at Renew Youth™ our doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Charleston SC follow our proven safe and effective treatment protocol which calls for:
- Consideration of all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Lab testing to determine the right dose of each hormone for each woman
- Always prescribing estrogen and bioidentical progesterone together to ensure estrogen is absorbed properly
- Using a compounding pharmacy so women get a gentler treatment with two forms of estrogen
- Listening to women’s description of symptoms and adjusting dosages to provide maximum relief throughout treatment
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
Discomfort from menopause symptoms like hot flashes, hair changes, and weight gain is definitely the primary motivating factor in seeking treatment from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Charleston SC. In addition to providing fast relief from immediate symptoms, this treatment can also deliver important long-term health benefits. By restoring a natural, youthful balance to your body chemistry, hormone therapy can provide:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
If you are ready to take control of your healthcare and get the treatment you need to beat menopause symptoms and improve your quality of life as you age, Contact Renew Youth™ today. We’ll answer any questions you may have and connect you with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Charleston SC.