Beat your menopause symptoms with help from doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Boston MA
If you’re browsing this site, you’ve probably already realized that your regular doctor isn’t going to be much help in treating your menopause symptoms. Don’t give up! Renew Youth™ can provide the effective care your regular doctor couldn’t.
…the truth of the matter is:
Hormone replacement therapy is a safe and effective treatment for all your menopause symptoms. Just make sure you find doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Boston MA before beginning treatment.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormones so Important?
Bioidentical hormones are a critical component of safe hormone therapy. Only bioidentical hormones are molecularly identical to the hormones produced by your own body, so only bioidentical hormones will be absorbed and used properly by the hormone receptors in your body. If synthetic hormones such as progestin (the synthetic form of progesterone) are used in your treatment, this puts you at risk for cancer. You don’t have to worry about adverse outcomes from synthetic hormones at Renew Youth™. We only use bioidentical estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.
Evaluating Doctors Who Prescribe Bioidentical Hormones in Boston MA
Simply finding doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Boston MA does not necessarily guarantee your safety during treatment. You need to make sure the doctors know how to use the hormones properly. So, before you begin treatment you will want to learn what protocols the doctors follow in providing treatment.
For example, Renew Youth’s™ doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Boston MA incorporate the following safeguards when providing menopause treatment:
- Consideration of all vital hormones, not just estrogen
- Lab testing to determine the right dose of each hormone for each woman
- Always prescribing bioidentical progesterone and estrogen together to prevent unchecked cell growth
- Using a compounding pharmacy so women get a gentler treatment with two forms of estrogen
- Adjusting treatment based on ongoing lab testing and how women feel
Hormone Therapy Does More than Relieve Your Symptoms
The primary work of doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Boston MA is indeed relieving menopause symptoms from hot flashes to low sex drive. However, this is not the only way treatment will change your life. With balanced estrogen and other hormones, women experience:
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Protection against breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Protection from Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved dental & eye health
- Increased metabolism to help ward off weight gain and associated health risks
Take Control of Your Future Today
If you are ready to take control of your healthcare and get the treatment you need to beat menopause symptoms and improve your quality of life as you age, contact Renew Youth™ today. We’ll be happy to pair you with one of our board-certified doctors who prescribe bioidentical hormones in Boston MA.