Renew Youth™ offers safe & effective estrogen therapy in Bellevue WA to help women stay happy & healthy during menopause.
Looking for accurate information about estrogen therapy in Bellevue WA? You’ve come to the right place. At Renew Youth™, we specialize in giving women the information they need to make smart decisions about their health after menopause. You can come to us with all your questions and get detailed answers and information about our proven safe and effective menopause treatments.
Benefits of Estrogen Therapy
Most people associate estrogen therapy in Bellevue WA with relief of menopause symptoms like hot flashes, hair loss, skin changes, mood swings, and vaginal dryness. Estrogen therapy can do this and more. A quality estrogen therapy that successfully raises your estrogen to a healthy range can support your overall health by:
- Lowering LDL cholesterol & increasing HDL cholesterol
- Improving heart health
- Protecting brain & memory function
- Protecting against Parkinson’s
- Supporting eye, teeth, & bone health
- Helping to prevent cancer in the breasts, colon, lungs, and ovaries
Is Estrogen Therapy in Bellevue WA Safe?
Unfortunately, many people are misinformed about estrogen therapy due to flawed studies and are therefore needlessly fearful of a treatment that could greatly improve their health and quality of life. The truth is that replacing estrogen is actually good for you, but you need the right type and amount of estrogen and other hormones for estrogen therapy in Bellevue WA to be safe. Here’s why you should choose Renew Youth’s™ estrogen therapy:
- We account for all the hormones that may be affecting your symptoms, including progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, thyroid, and cortisol. We always prescribe progesterone with estrogen to protect your breast health.
- Because synthetic hormones have been linked to adverse outcomes including cancer, we do not use synthetics. Instead, we use bioidentical hormones that are indistinguishable from your own natural hormones on a molecular level.
- Our therapy uses safe delivery methods. We do not prescribe estrogen in pill form as research shows this to be dangerous.
- We use pharmacies that can mix two kinds of estrogen, estradiol and estriol, so you get the forms of estrogen you need. Most doctors only use regular pharmacies and cannot give you the gentler form of estrogen, estriol.
- We stay in close contact with you to monitor your hormone levels and your symptoms and adjust your therapy as needed.
Ready to Feel Like Yourself Again?
Renew Youth™ is here to provide you with options for estrogen therapy in Bellevue WA that will ease your menopause symptoms and make it easier to transition into a new period of your life. Please contact us today for the name of an experienced Renew Youth™ doctor near you.