Get expert low testosterone treatment in Amarillo TX from a qualified Renew Youth doctor.
If you’re having memory problems, trouble sleeping, or issues with weight gain now that you’re older, it can be tempting to blame bad genes. In reality, your family’s genetic legacy really only controls about 30 percent of your aging process. The rest is up to factors you control, including diet, exercise, stress, and hormones. You can easily bring your hormones back to a youthful balance with our low testosterone treatment in Amarillo TX.
How Do Our Doctors Help?
You do not want to trust just any doctor with your andropause treatment. Fortunately, at Renew Youth we have an entire network of board-certified physicians who have studied male aging in great depth and can help you through this experience. All of our doctors follow the Renew Youth protocol for low testosterone treatment in Amarillo TX to ensure a safe and effective result. Here’s what to expect:
- Lab tests. Due to differences in body chemistry, andropause is not a uniform experience for all men. In order to know how much your testosterone levels have dropped and whether or not any other hormones have also become imbalanced, your doctor will order detailed lab tests for you.
- Diagnosis. The next step is for your doctor to examine your test results to arrive at a diagnosis. Your doctor will explain which of your hormones are out of balance and help you understand your treatment options.
- Treatment. No two treatment plans will be alike, because your Amarillo TX low T doctor will be prescribing specific dosages of hormones designed to bring your unique body chemistry in to balance. Most treatment plans include twice-weekly testosterone injections you can administer yourself at home.
- Relief. Just a few weeks of low testosterone treatment in Amarillo TX is enough to begin finding relief from some of your andropause symptoms. After six weeks, all andropause symptoms should be showing marked improvement. The results will last as long as the treatment continues.
- Ongoing Monitoring. Our low testosterone treatment in Amarillo TX includes ongoing monitoring of your symptoms and your hormone levels to ensure you are always getting the exact right amounts of the hormones you need to feel your best.
Learn More About Low Testosterone Treatment in Amarillo TX Today
If you’re eager to learn more about renewing your youthful vigor and zest for life, contact Renew Youth now. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about low testosterone treatment in Amarillo TX. When you’re ready to schedule your first consultation, let us know and we’ll pair you with an expert Renew Youth doctor in Amarillo TX.