Renew Youth offers safe & effective estrogen therapy in Amarillo TX to help women stay happy & healthy during menopause.
Looking for accurate information about estrogen therapy in Amarillo TX? You’ve come to the right place. At Renew Youth, we are all about providing women with quality, science-based information about the changes their bodies are undergoing at menopause and the different treatment options that can make them feel better.
Benefits of Estrogen Therapy
Symptoms like mood swings, low sex drive, hot flashes, skin changes, and weight gain are often the motivating factor in prompting women to seek estrogen therapy in Amarillo TX. However, restoring healthy estrogen levels–and keeping other hormones in balance at the same time–can also bring significant health benefits. This makes getting estrogen replacement therapy vital for all women, but especially for women who may enter surgical menopause at a very young age. Having enough estrogen in the body is very important for:
- Lowering LDL cholesterol & increasing HDL cholesterol
- Improving heart health
- Protecting brain & memory function
- Protecting against Parkinson’s
- Supporting eye, teeth, & bone health
- Helping to prevent cancer in the breasts, colon, lungs, and ovaries
Is Estrogen Therapy in Amarillo TX Safe?
Unfortunately, many people are misinformed about estrogen therapy due to flawed studies and needlessly fearful of a treatment that could greatly improve their health and quality of life. The truth is that replacing estrogen is actually good for you, but you need the right type and amount of estrogen and other hormones for estrogen therapy in Amarillo TX to be safe. Here’s what makes our therapy stand out from the crowd:
- We always prescribe estrogen and progesterone together. This ensures that estrogen binds to the correct receptors in the body and prevents adverse outcomes.
- We only use bioidentical hormones, not synthetics. Synthetic hormones, specifically progestin, have been linked to serious health risks.
- We prescribe safe delivery methods for estrogen. We do not prescribe pills because these have been tied to negative outcomes in studies.
- Our estrogen therapy uses two important forms of estrogen, estradiol and estriol, for balance. Estriol has been shown to prevent breast cancer.
- Your treatment can be adjusted at any time to address your symptoms or your changing lab results.
Ready to Feel Like Yourself Again?
Renew Youth is dedicated to providing expert advice and options for estrogen therapy in Amarillo TX. Please contact us now for the name of an experienced Renew Youth doctor near you.