Renew Youth Offers Safe and Effective Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA
Estrogen is the most important female hormone, not only for reproductive health but also for overall health. As menopause progresses, estrogen production slows, until you’re left feeling like a stranger to yourself. Fortunately, Renew Youth’s Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA can get you back to your familiar self.
Learn Why to Trust Us for Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA
For relief from all your menopause symptoms, we offer hormone replacement therapy using Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA. Here’s what makes our Estrogen Therapy special:
- We use a biest formula for our Estrogen Therapy, meaning it contains two forms of estrogen, estradiol and estriol. These two forms of the hormone balance each other for safe and gentle treatment.
- We always prescribe estrogen and progesterone together, because progesterone helps to regulate estrogen absorption and prevent cancer.
- We only use bioidentical hormones in our Estrogen Therapy. Again, this is for your safety because synthetic hormones have been linked to negative outcomes in scientific studies.
- The Estrogen Therapy will be mixed especially for you to deliver the precise amount of hormones you need to raise estrogen to healthy levels.
These are only a few of the reasons you can trust us to provide the best treatment options.
A Few of the Many Benefits of Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA
Most people associate Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA with relief of menopause symptoms like hot flashes, hair loss, skin changes, mood swings, and vaginal dryness. Estrogen therapy can do this and more. Renew Youth’s quality Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA raises your estrogen to healthy levels to restore the natural health benefits of estrogen:
- Lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol
- Improving heart health
- Protecting brain and memory function
- Protecting against Parkinson’s
- Supporting eye, teeth, and bone health
- Helping to prevent cancer in the breasts, colon, lungs, and ovaries
Can Vaginal Estrogen Therapy Help You?
Declining estrogen at menopause can affect your sex life in many different ways. One common problem is vaginal dryness, which can cause pain during intercourse. Fortunately, you can rejuvenate your vaginal tissue and put an end to pain with a topical application of specially formulated Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA. Depending on the severity of your symptoms, we can prescribe estriol cream or a biest formula with estradiol and estriol.
We Are Standing by to Answer Your Questions about Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA
There is no better time to begin using Estrogen Therapy in Alpharetta GA and there is no better time to contact Renew Youth at 800-859-7511. We can answer your questions, offer our best advice, and get you in touch with a doctor who is board-certified in healthy aging. Now is the time to contact us to get the long-term help you need to feel your very best.