Get Help Surviving Surgical Menopause
Renew Woman has the expertise you need to overcome symptoms of surgical menopause.
The transition from a life ruled by your menstrual cycle to a post-menopausal, estrogen-deficient existence can be shocking for any woman. But at least when you enter menopause due to aging, nature provides a transitional phase called perimenopause to ease you into “the change” over a few years.
With surgical menopause, there is no transition and no adjustment period. Plus, you may be quite young—and really, any age is too young to go without the benefits of healthy estrogen in our opinion.
Fortunately, Renew Woman™ offers expert surgical menopause treatment to help you maintain a healthy hormonal balance even after a full or partial hysterectomy. Our treatment delivers:
- Relief from all symptoms associated with low estrogen and related hormonal imbalance
- Reduced risk of heart attack
- Improved bone density and strength
- Improved memory and concentration
- Protection from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and dementia
- Improved collagen production for healthy skin
- Relief from vaginal dryness
Why Choose Renew Woman™ for Treatment of Surgical Menopause
Now, unless they are totally irresponsible your regular doctor has most likely provided you some sort of medication to address the symptoms you will experience at the onset of surgical menopause. But at best, these medications will be merely alleviating a symptom and doing nothing about the root cause. At worst, they may be exposing you to side effects that almost feel worse than the original symptoms.
At Renew Woman™, we offer hormone replacement treatments that tackle the root cause of your symptoms, namely low estrogen, and we do this in a way that is safe and healthy. Here are some of the protocols we use to keep women safe during treatment:
- We always pair estrogen with progesterone to protect against cancer
- We only use bioidentical hormones, not synthetics
- We test for levels of all vital hormones, not just estrogen, to give you a customized treatment plan
- We use a compounding pharmacy to deliver the best estrogen replacement therapy
- We always have board-certified physicians directing all care
Not Sure You Want Hormone Replacement Therapy?
If you’re not ready to dive into hormone replacement therapy just yet, we can still help you find relief from many troubling symptoms using other treatment options such as:
- Anti-aging skin cream
- Therapies to boost sex drive and orgasm
- Sermorelin therapy
- Supplements and nutritional counseling
- Virtual personal trainer services
To learn more about any of our services, please contact us today. You deserve to looks and feel your best and we can help you achieve this.